Everybody within the organization has a role to play in continual improvement. The key role that is essential to the effective implementation of this process is the CSI Manager.
This is role of real responsibility and either needs to have the appropriate seniority and authority or have clear and unambiguous senior support.
The Responsibilities of the CSI Manager include:
• Developing the CSI domain
• Communicating the vision of CSI across the organization
• working with the Service Owners and Service Level Manager to define the monitoring requirements, identify and prioritize improvement opportunities and establish Service Improvement Plans (SIPs)
• Identifying frameworks, models and standards that will support CSI activities
• Ensuring that activities are coordinated throughout the entire Service Lifecycle
• Presenting improvement recommendations to senior management
There is also likely to be an analyst who will be responsible for gathering and manipulating data, and presenting it in the desired formats.
Prev: Objectives of 7 Step Improvement Process
Next: The 7 Step Improvement Process