Save 65% - ITIL Foundation Online Training - $70 Description: 14+ Hours, 200+ Practice Questions, Lifetime Access, 100% Online, Self-paced Click Here
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Relationship with Other Service Management Processes
The change management process interfaces with many other service management processes. They are:
Organizational level processes
• Integration with business change processes to ensure change issues, aims and impacts are exchanged.
• Program and project management need to align to service change.
• Sourcing and partnering require effective Change Management to manage relationships.
Asset and Configuration Management
• Enables change impact assessment and tracking of change workflow.
• CMS may identify related CIs affected by a change but not included in the original request.
• Changes are often required to implement workaround and fix known errors.
IT Service Continuity Management
• IT Service Continuity Plans need to be updated via Change Management.
• Changes required by security are under Change Management.
Capacity and Demand Management
• Capacity Management needs to assess impact of changes on capacity.
• Changes required by Capacity Management are under Change Management.
Prev: Change Manager
Next: Introduction to Problem Management
© 2013 by www.learnitilv3.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or its contents may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the Author.
The Incident Management process flow includes the following steps: 1) Inputs to the process : Incidents can be detected and reported in v...
Questions: Question 1 Which of the following is NOT an objective of Release and Deployment Management? A. To ensure there are comprehe...
Questions: Question 1 Which of the following describes the main way in which the Service Strategy publication can assist an organisation...
The Problem Management process flow is the sequence of steps that are followed to handle a problem. 1. Inputs to the process - The inputs...
Questions Question 1 Demand Management interfaces very closely with, and has a dependency on, which other process? A. Capacity Manage...
Questions: Question 1 The ability for Service Operation to perform effective operational monitoring and control depends on data and inf...
There are a number of measures used to assess and report the performance of a service or component in respect of it being available. Avai...
ITIL formally recognizes five separate aspects of Service Design that together describe the Service Design Process: • The introduction of ...
Questions: Question 1 Which of the following most accurately identifies the two aspects of a Service Catalogue? A. Operational Service...
The Design Stage takes a set of new or changed business requirements and develops a solution to meet them. The developed solution is passed...